Jobs for Students in Rural Alberta
*Please note that jobs may be subject to change without notice
Junior Lawyer (2+ yrs)
Rigler Delacruz and Associates is seeking a lawyer to join our team. Our growing law firm primarily practices in the areas of Family Law, Civil Litigation, Real Estate and Mediation, however; our firm is expanding with the demands our client’s needs. Our mission is to grow and diversify; therefore other expertise in the various areas of law is an asset. We are seeking applicants that ideally have at least 2 to 3 years of legal experience, however; newer calls may be considered for the position. The candidate must be self- motivated, competent, confidential, and have the ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure. Above all, the ideal candidate must have high ethical standards when dealing with clients and zealously advocate on their behalf and in their best interests.
We provide a competitive salary with unique monthly bonus structure.
Kindly submit your resume in confidence to the attention of Ryan D. Rigler: Fax: 780-814-7116
- Bachelor of Laws;
- Current member of the Law Society of Alberta;
- Strong drafting, negotiation and communication skills;
- High level of professionalism;
- Experience with and ability to handle litigation;
- A willingness to take initiative in running your own files, and managing your own client base; and
- An eagerness to advance skills and knowledge.
Population: 68,556 (2015 Census)
Median Age: 30.3
Jobs: 6 available